• Guidance & Counselling of students, staff & parents
• Child Centred & Holistic Curriculum
• Individual Educational Planning
• Therapy & Medical assistance
• Healthy Atmosphere
• Trained & Dedicated staff
• Transparent Management
• Parents involvement & participation
SuhitJeevan Trust is a Public Charitable Trust registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. It was incorporated in the year 2004 with Registration No. E- 428 (Raigad). The intense need & scarcity of special services & schools in Pen Taluka lead to the foundation of ‘SuhitJeevan Trust’ for Intellectually disabled (Mentally Challenged) children & adults.
The trust runs its projects on individual donations, CSR funds, assistance from various organizations &NGOs, it does not get any government grant.