•By sponsoring a child’s educational fees. Rs. 3,000/- per year.
• By sponsoring a child’s activities fees. Rs. 1,000/- per month.
• By sponsoring child’s transport fees. Rs. 700/- per month.
• By sponsoring child’s school pack. Rs. 2,000/- per year. (school bag, books, pencil, pen, uniform, shoes)
• By contributing to the nutritional programme. Rs. 1,000/- per month
• By contributing towards teacher’s salaries. Rs. 3,000/- per month
• By contributing for medical & therapy expenses. Rs. 1,500/- per month
• By contributing for diesel expenses of school vehicles. Rs. 2,700/- per day.
• By buying products made by children. Encourage students by buying products made by them.
• By contributing to the maintenance and upgrading of the school equipment. Contribution as per requirements.
SuhitJeevan Trust is a Public Charitable Trust registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. It was incorporated in the year 2004 with Registration No. E- 428 (Raigad). The intense need & scarcity of special services & schools in Pen Taluka lead to the foundation of ‘SuhitJeevan Trust’ for Intellectually disabled (Mentally Challenged) children & adults.
The trust runs its projects on individual donations, CSR funds, assistance from various organizations &NGOs, it does not get any government grant.